The CEPA Central forums are for the mutual benefit of all users. Please read the following User Guidelines carefully. By proceeding to post you agree to these guidelines. Refusal to follow these guidelines will result in the appropriate responsive actions.
The following guidelines for using the forums have been implemented. The guidelines are designed to strike a balance between the main goal of the forums (nurturing professional support and solidarity) and keeping the atmosphere relaxed and characterised by community and friendship. Hence, all posts are required to be polite, constructive, respectful and on topic.
All material posted or uploaded to the forum remains the property of the original poster and CEPA is the licensed distributor of such content. CEPA reserves the right, without notice, to access or view all such material, to edit the subject of a post, or to move, rename, or delete any post or other material that is deemed inappropriate, disruptive or fails to conform to these forum guidelines.
CEPA reserves the right to bar any member who violates the guidelines or disrupts the CEPA community.
If you have an issue concerning CEPA services, policies or staff, please contact email@example.com Complaints will be taken seriously and all efforts will be taken to address them.
The Forum Rules
The forum rules are:
- There will be no profanity or foul language. Any inappropriate language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
- There will be no racial, ethnic or gender based insults or any other personally offensive remarks.
- Spamming is not permitted.
- Illegal transactions may NOT be facilitated in these forums.
- Users will not argue a moderator’s decision on the website. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator privately. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their issues or concerns to the CEPA Executive Officer. The CEPA Executive Officer’s adjudication will be final.
- Advertising commercially-related or competing products are not permitted.