The website is the outcome of a review that took place last year and many months of work. Our prayer is that this new website enhances the experience for members engaging with the Association and provides the potential for new initiatives and support for Christian educators.
However, the new website is only the beginning of the changes coming to CEPA. It is our goal to provide ongoing new content in the form of resources, blogs, professional learning courses, and videos that will help to keep the CEPA content fresh and relevant for Christian educators. The new website is a mark of a new beginning, not an end.
You will notice some changes to the website and it may take you a little bit of time to familiarise yourself.
While the website has been through an extensive and thorough checking process for errors, it is possible that you will encounter bugs (nasty surprises) as you use the new site. If you encounter anything that doesn’t seem to be working as it should or find errors, please let us know via email@example.com
In the next few weeks, we will be sharing more details about the upcoming subject focus months, weekly blog and online professional learning, so stay tuned.
A few important pieces of information about the new site:
- If you wish to contact CEPA, simply click the button at the top of the screen
- Principals will have a 'Create Principals' Discussion' button on the forum page. Discussions created with this button will only be visible to Principals.
- You can use the search bars to filter forum discussions and resources to only display topics related to the subject you choose.
- It is recommended that all members visit their profile page (located at the top right of the screen) and ensure their details are up to date.
- Email notifications for new forum and resource posts are not initially working. These should be up and running in the next few weeks.
- Videos and professional learning courses will be available through the 'professional learning' menu item. Professional learning courses will be made available soon.